2021 Honda Odyssey Interior
Blending the space and practicality you’d expect from a minivan with luxury features and cutting-edge technology, the 2021 Honda Odyssey interior instantly appeals to modern family drivers.
2021 Honda Odyssey Passenger Space
The Odyssey lets you take up to 7 with the LX trim or up to 8 with the EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite trims. Truly setting itself apart from even a roomy 3-row crossover SUV, the Odyssey’s 163.6 cubic feet of passenger space makes sure everyone can stretch out and relax when you’re driving with grown adults in the back instead of just young children.
Key interior dimensions include:
- Headroom: Up to 40.7 inches in the 1st row, 39.5 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.3 inches in the 3rd row.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the 1st row, 40.9 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.1 inches in the 3rd row.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 63.1 inches in the 1st row, 61.6 inches in the 2nd row, and 60.0 inches in the 3rd row.
- Hip Room: Up to 58.6 inches in the 1st row, 64.8 inches in the 2nd row, and 48.4 inches in the 3rd row.
2021 Honda Odyssey Cargo Space
The Honda Odyssey’s cargo dimensions are impressive even within the minivan segment. As noted by Edmunds: “The Odyssey has a larger max capacity … than both the Sienna and the Pacifica.”
- Up to 38.6 cubic feet behind the 3rd row
- Up to 92.0 cubic feet behind the 2nd row
- Up to 158.0 cubic feet behind the 1st row
A One-Motion 60/40 Split 3rd-Row Magic Seat®, Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats, and a Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat make it quick and simple to adjust your interior layout around changing needs, and cargo features include:
- Cargo Area Light
- Rear Storage Well
- Cargo Area Bag Hooks
You’ll also find the following small storage solutions across the Odyssey’s cabin:
- Front-Row Bag Hook
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Garment Hooks
- Conversation Mirror with Sunglasses Holder
- Upper Seatback Pockets
- Lower Seatback Pockets
2021 Honda Odyssey Seating and Comfort Features
Even the most eminently practical and fantastically spacious minivan is going to live or die by its ability to keep everyone comfortable whether taking a quick run across town or heading out with the whole family on a day-long drive.
The Honda Odyssey makes that happen with an Automatic Climate Control System to keep everyone refreshed and an 8-Way Power and 4-Way Power Front Passenger’s Seat to ensure both you and your front passenger enjoy flawless support. Available seating and comfort features include:
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- 8-Way Power Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Front and Rear Seats
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
You’ll even find Integrated Sunshades perfect for keeping the sun from overheating rear passengers and a handy HondaVAC® inbuilt vacuum cleaner that makes cleaning up after young kids a breeze.
2021 Honda Odyssey Infotainment and Technology
2021 Honda Odyssey infotainment is generous at no added cost, with even entry-level trims carrying:
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- 160-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, Including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Available highlights include a CabinTalk® In-Car PA System and CabinWatch® Rear Seat Monitor that let you speak to and keep an eye on rear passengers without having to raise your voice or turn your head, plus an Advanced Rear Entertainment System with 10.2-inch High-Resolution Screen to keep everyone happy during longer journeys.
Further available amenities include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability
- 550-Watt Premium Audio System with 11 Speakers, Including Subwoofer
- Multi-Zone Audio
- Wireless Phone Charger
Why Not Come Take a Closer Look at the 2021 Honda Odyssey Interior?
Want to find out more about the latest Honda Odyssey? That’s what the team at your local Tri-State Honda dealer is here for, so don’t hesitate to get in touch today to discuss anything from trim level options to current offers.
Latest from Tri-State Honda Dealers
Each year, Cars.com puts out a list that ranks the best American-made cars and SUVs called the American-Made IndexⓇ*. Cars.com evaluates each model based on assembly location, parts content, engine origins, transmission origins, and U.S. manufacturing workforce. Cars.com uses a 100-point scale, which groups related variants under the same nameplate and platform but will separate…
The 2021 Honda HR-V is the smallest SUV in the Honda line-up, but you would never know it due to its spacious cabin with seating for five and the amount of cargo space. The Honda HR-V gets its cargo space from the innovative folding 2nd-row seat, known as the “Magic Seat.” Compared to other subcompact…
The 2021 Honda Passport has been named one of the “Best Cars For The Money” by U.S. News & World Report*. According to U.S. News & World Report Executive Editor Jamie Page Deaton, the new Passport received this accolade because “The Passport is the perfect example of a car that balances value and quality.”…