The 2017 Honda Accord Sedan Trim Levels
Starting off the model lineup on the right foot is the entry-level LX trim. Drivers will be hard-pressed to find comparable entry-level models that provide as many features at such an affordable price. Priced at just $22,455 MSRP for 6MT models,* the LX is a great choice for drivers on a budget who don’t want to skimp out on comfort.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control – Keep the cabin temperature comfortable for everyone inside.
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio – Seamlessly connect devices and access content without talking your hands of the wheel or your eyes off the road.
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control – The Accord will automatically lower the volume of the radio in situations when the driver needs to slow down and focus without distractions.
Building upon the LX but taking the Accord into a more sport-tuned and driver-centric direction is the Sport trim level. Priced at $24,515 MSRP for 6MT models,* it adds more power, producing up to 189 hp and 182 lb-ft of torque. Edmunds.com says, “The Accord Sport sedan is one of the best deals in the business thanks to its healthy features roster and reasonable price.” It also features:
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel – The touch of luxury right at your fingertips also gives a track-inspired feel along with aluminum pedals.
- LED Daytime Running Lights and Fog Lights – No matter the weather, the Accord will always be visible on the road to other drivers as it illuminates the way ahead.
The Sport Special Edition
For drivers who like the features included on the Sport trim but who might want even more, the Sport Special Edition adds more features and exclusive badging as a nod to its special edition status. It is priced at $25,515 MSRP for 6MT models* and includes:
- Heated Front Seats – Stay warm even on the coldest days with heated front seats.
- Leather Seats – Luxe seating with red accent stitching adds style and luxury to the beautiful and durable interior.
The EX picks up where the LX leaves off, but diverges from the Sport trims by adding more comfort and luxury features to the equipment lineup. Priced at $25,830 MSRP for 6MT models,* it’s a great option for drivers who want more equipment offerings than the entry-level model but who prefer a sedan that feels more like a luxury car than a sporty one.
- Luxury Features – Includes heated mirrors, sunroof, and keyless ignition and entry.
- Safety and Technology – Includes Honda LaneWatch blind-spot camera, a 7-inch touchscreen interface, and smartphone integration.
The EX-L and EX-L V6
The next two members in the model lineup are the EX-L, priced at $28,920 MSRP,* and the EX-L V6, priced at $30,995 MSRP.* The latter adds a 3.5L V6 engine under the hood and brings the power to 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque. Both of these models include a continuously variable transmission as standard, as well as:
- Seating Features – Heated front seats, leather upholstery, driver-seat memory settings, power passenger seat.
- Luxury Features – Auto-dimming rearview mirror, upgraded seven-speaker sound system, push-button start, and more.
At the top of the model lineup is the Touring, which offers the most in terms of technology, comfort, luxury, and power. Taking up where the EX-L V6 leaves off, the Touring is priced at $34,930 MSRP* and adds the entire Honda Sensing suite of technology as standard equipment, whereas on the previous trims it is available as an option.
- Honda Sensing – Includes Lane Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Collision Mitigation Braking System, and Road Departure Mitigation System.
- Premium Comfort – Includes features such as LED headlights with automatic high-beam control, rain-sensing automatic wipers, heated outboard rear seats, and navigation system.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $875.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.