2020 Honda Ridgeline Trim Levels
A range of four well-balanced 2020 Honda Ridgeline trim levels lets drivers choose the ideal pickup to fit around their lifestyle. There’s an option to suit everything from bold styling to upper-class comfort, so if you’re asking, ‘how much is a Honda Ridgeline?’, it really depends on what you’re looking for.
MSRP options include:
- 2020 Honda Ridgeline Sport: Priced at $33,900 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL: Priced at $36,670 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E: Priced at $42,020 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition: Priced at $43,520 MSRP*
Honda Ridgeline Sport Features
The Dual-Action Tailgate and In-Bed Trunk® are two of the Honda Ridgeline’s most innovative and celebrated features, and you’ll find them included as standard even with the entry-level Sport. You’ll also find the following sophisticated Honda Sensing safety technology for next-generation peace of mind:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBSTM)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
The interior boasts a 60/40 Split Lift-Up Rear Seat with Underseat Storage for everyday practicality, plus a handy HomeLink® Remote System for connecting to garage doors and a Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System to keep everyone perfectly cool and comfortable.
Honda Ridgeline Sport tech features include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SMS Text Message Function
- 200-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Honda Ridgeline RTL Features
As noted by critics from The Car Connection: “Besides its comfortable road manners, the Ridgeline sports one of the most spacious and accommodating interiors of any truck, mid- or full-size.” The Honda Ridgeline RTL is where you should turn to combine that spacious and accommodating interior with first-class comfort features.
Leather-Trimmed Seats provide executive styling and indulgent support even as the Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel soothes your hands. Further comfort features included:
- Driver’s Seat with 10-Way Power Adjustment, including Power Lumbar Support
- Two-Position Driver’s Seat Memory
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
- Heated Seats
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
Whether you want to choose between three levels of warmth for your seats or let refreshing outside air into the cabin, the Honda Ridgeline RTL has your back.
Honda Ridgeline RTL-E Features
The Honda Ridgeline RTL-E comes with the Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) AWD System fitted as standard for enhanced towing capability. If you’re expecting to cover off-road trails or regularly drive through adverse weather conditions, having AWD as standard is going to make sense. It even enhances safety by adding:
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror: Prevents the glare from oncoming headlights reflecting into your eyes.
- Blind Spot Information System (BSI): Lets you know when a vehicle enters your blind spot area and provides a warning if you attempt to change lanes before it leaves.
- Cross Traffic Monitor: Scans to left and right as you reverse to make you aware of vehicles approaching from the side.
- Auto High-Beam Headlights: High-Beams cycle on and off automatically as vehicles approach and pass at night.
Additional RTL-E features include:
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System with 8 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Truck-Bed Audio System
Honda Ridgeline Black Edition
The Black Edition combines the features listed above with a more striking sense of style both inside and out, making it ideal for drivers who like to turn heads.
Exterior Black Edition features include:
- Black Chrome Front Grille Bar
- Black Chrome Window Surrounds
- Black Chrome Rear Bumper
- Crystal Black Pearl Paint
- Black Edition Door Handles
- Black Edition Skid Plate
- Black Edition Exterior Mirrors
- 18-inch Black Alloy Wheels
Interior Black Edition features include:
- Black Headliner
- Black Leather-Trimmed Steering Wheel
- Perforated Black Leather Seats with Red Contrast Stitching
- Black Edition Logo
- Red Ambient LED Lighting
Check Out All 2020 Honda Ridgeline Configurations at Your Nearest Honda Showroom
Whether you want to arrange a test drive or talk through the differences between Ridgeline trim levels in person, the team at your local Tri-State Honda dealer can help make it happen. For any further assistance or to hear about our latest special offers, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,120.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.