2020 Honda Passport Reviews
The 2020 Honda Passport quickly became an acclaimed crossover SUV among critics and drivers alike, and for good reason. Take a look at these 2020 Honda Passport reviews from The Car Connection, Kelley Blue Book, and Autoblog to see why this model operates at the head of a crowded segment.
The Car Connection on 2020 Passport Interior Space
“The 2020 Passport has plenty of room for cargo and people.” – The Car Connection
A 2-row crossover SUV, the 2020 Passport delivers the interior space you’d from a 3-row vehicle. Here are the 2020 Passport interior dimensions:
- Up to 115.9 cubic feet of passenger space.
- Up to 50.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 100.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Kelley Blue Book on 2020 Passport Handling and Performance
“Shifts are well portioned, and power delivery is steady. The steering is a bit sportier than on the Pilot, precise and attentive.” – Kelley Blue Book
Kelley Blue Book highlights the superior handling of the 2020 Passport. This handling is achieved, in part, thanks to the power generated from the 3.5L V6 engine, which achieves 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque.
Other Passport performance features include:
- 5,000 lbs. Maximum Towing Capacity
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) All-Wheel-Drive System
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission (9AT) with Shift-By-Wire (SBW) and Paddle Shifters
Autoblog on 2020 Passport Features
“Feature content is generous.” – Autoblog
As is standard with a Honda crossover SUV, the Passport brims with top-tier technology. A few of its highlights include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- CabinControl™ Remote Compatibility
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System
- Wireless Phone Charger
Moreover, Honda Sensing comes standard for peace of mind on any of the Tri-State roads, allowing you to sit back and enjoy the comforts of:
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Heated Front and Outboard Rear Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 10-Way Power Adjustment, including Power Lumbar Support
- Ventilated Front Seats