2020 Honda Odyssey Interior
Take a look at the 2020 Honda Odyssey interior and you’ll find a vehicle able to combine the expansive dimensions of conventional minivans with comfort and technology tailor-made for busy modern drivers. It makes an ideal model for growing families, so we thought we’d put together a quick overview of 2020 Honda Odyssey interior features and specs to help you see what sets it apart.
2020 Honda Odyssey Passenger Space
The 2020 Honda Odyssey is one of the nation’s best family vehicles thanks to its ultra-accommodating cabin. You can take:
- Up to 7 passengers with the entry-level LX trim level.
- Up to 8 passengers with the EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite.
Better yet, the following key dimensions show that things stay feeling open and airy even when every seat is taken:
- Passenger Volume: Up to 163.6 cubic feet.
- Headroom: Up to 40.7 inches in the 1st row, 39.5 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.3 inches in the 3rd row.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the 1st row, 40.9 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.1 inches in the 3rd row.
2020 Honda Odyssey Cargo Space
It’s easy to imagine a minivan with such phenomenal passenger space falling short when it comes to cargo dimensions, but check out the full list of 2020 Honda Odyssey dimensions and you’ll find it’s just as adept at taking suitcases and DIY supplies as it is taking the family.
- Up to 38.6 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 92.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 158.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
A Cargo Area Light keeps the storage area perfectly illuminated while a Rear Storage Well provides added organization, and you can use the following versatility features to switch up the interior layout at the drop of a hat:
- One-Motion 60/40 Split 3rd-Row Magic Seat®
- Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with Armrests and Walk-in Feature
- Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat
You’ll also find a great selection of smaller storage solutions set across the cabin, including:
- Front Bag Hook
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Garment Hooks
- Conversation Mirror with Sunglasses Holder
- Upper Seatback Pockets
- Lower Seatback Pockets
2020 Honda Odyssey Comfort Features
The Honda Odyssey fits an Automatic Climate Control System as standard to ensure a fresh and inviting interior environment, and available upgrades offer everything from added refinement to first-class materials. Options include:
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System with Humidity Control and Air Filtration
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support and 2-Position Memory
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
Thanks to the handy HondaVAC® in-built vacuum cleaner, you’ll find it a piece of cake to keep the cabin looking just as good as it feels, even after taking the kids and their friends on days out.
2020 Honda Odyssey Interior Technology
The Honda Odyssey does much to uphold Honda’s reputation for delivering premium technology as standard, with even entry-level models offering:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 160-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Available infotainment upgrades include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- 550-Watt Premium Audio System with 11 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Multi-Zone Audio
Further available tech options allow you to keep rear passengers entertained during longer journeys, stay connected to the internet, and more. Options include:
- CabinTalk® In-Car PA System
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System with 10.2-inch High-Resolution Screen, Blu-Ray™ Player and Built-In Streaming Apps
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- CabinWatch® Rear Seat Monitor
- CabinControl® Remote Compatibility
- HondaLink Subscription Services
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
- Wireless Phone Charger
2020 Honda Odyssey Interior Accessories
Honda understands that all family drivers have their own unique needs, which is why the Honda Odyssey offers a wide range of accessories to fit around yours. Options include:
- All-Season Floor Mats
- Cargo Bins
- Cargo Liner
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Tray
- Door Sill Trim – Illuminated
- First-Aid Kit
- Seat Covers – 2nd Row
- Seat Covers – 3rd Row
The Honda Odyssey Interior Ticks Every Box for Modern Family Drivers
As summed up by critics from CNET: “The Honda Odyssey is an ideal vehicle for large families or just folks that want efficient transportation that can haul a mountain of people or payload.” You can take a closer look, arrange a test drive, and hear about our latest special offers by visiting your local Tri-State Honda dealer. For any further advice or assistance, feel free to get in touch today.
Latest on Honda Vehicles in the Tri-State Area
Each year, Cars.com puts out a list that ranks the best American-made cars and SUVs called the American-Made IndexⓇ*. Cars.com evaluates each model based on assembly location, parts content, engine origins, transmission origins, and U.S. manufacturing workforce. Cars.com uses a 100-point scale, which groups related variants under the same nameplate and platform but will separate…
The 2021 Honda HR-V is the smallest SUV in the Honda line-up, but you would never know it due to its spacious cabin with seating for five and the amount of cargo space. The Honda HR-V gets its cargo space from the innovative folding 2nd-row seat, known as the “Magic Seat.” Compared to other subcompact…
The 2021 Honda Passport has been named one of the “Best Cars For The Money” by U.S. News & World Report*. According to U.S. News & World Report Executive Editor Jamie Page Deaton, the new Passport received this accolade because “The Passport is the perfect example of a car that balances value and quality.”…