2020 Honda CR-V Dimensions
Key Honda CR-V interior dimensions include:
- Passenger Volume: Up to 105.9 cubic feet.
- Headroom: Up to 40.1 inches in the front and 39.2 inches in the rear.
- Legroom: Up to 41.3 inches in the front and 40.4 inches in the rear.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 57.9 inches in the front and 55.6 inches in the rear.
- Hip Room: Up to 55.1 inches in the front and 49.5 inches in the rear.
Those generous interior dimensions are complemented by a wide range of standard and available features to deliver outstanding comfort through every last drive. Comfort features include:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob
- Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Heated Front Seats
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- 4-Way Power Front Passenger’s Seat
You’ll make full use of those dimensions by using the following cargo area features:
- Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors: Provides the freedom to secure larger or heavier items from moving as you drive.
- Cargo Area Lights: Provide convenient illumination to help you keep organized and keep track of smaller items.
- Available Retractable Cargo Area Cover: Pulls across to protect your cargo area from prying eyes and damaging UV rays.
You’ll even find a full ranger of smaller storage solutions across the cabin:
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage with Sliding Armrest
- Conversation Mirror with Sunglasses Holder
- Front and Rear Beverage Holders
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Door-Pocket Storage Bins
- Driver-Side Garment Hook
Key Honda CR-V exterior dimensions include:
- Wheelbase (2WD/AWD): 104.8/104.7
- Length: 182.1 inches
- Height (2WD/AWD): 66.1 inches/ 66.5 inches
- Width: 73.0 inches
- Track (Front/Rear) (2WD): 63.0 inches/63.7 inches
- Track (Front/Rear) (AWD): 62.9 inches/63.5 inches
- Ground Clearance (unladen, 2WD/AWD): 7.8 inches/8.2 inches
- Approach/Departure Angles (2WD): 18.1°/25.3°
- Approach/Departure Angles (AWD): 18.9°/26.0°