The Honda Pilot Seating Capacity Holds Up to 7-8
The Honda Pilot seating capacity offers space for up to 7-8 passengers according to your chosen configuration, plus the versatility to switch up the interior layout for added cargo space.
Read on to explore:
- Honda Pilot Seating Options
- Honda Pilot Passenger Space
- Honda Pilot Cargo Space
- Honda Pilot Cargo Features
Honda Pilot: How Many Seats?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking for a Honda 7-seater SUV or a Honda Pilot 8-seater, there’s a configuration to suit.
- 8-passenger seating with the standard 2nd row bench seat.
- 7-passenger seating with the available perforated, heated 2nd row captain’s chairs.
Up to 152.9 cubic feet of passenger space provides generous enough dimensions for occupants to feel comfortable across all rows:
- Headroom: Up to 40.1 inches in the 1st row, 40.2 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.9 inches in the 3rd row.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the 1st row, 38.4 inches in the 2nd row, and 31.9 inches in the 3rd row.
Honda Pilot: How Much Cargo Space?
Critics from Edmunds.com note that the Honda Pilot’s “roomy, well-thought-out interior proves extremely useful when you stuff it full of passengers and their gear”. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves – the Honda Pilot offers up to:
- 16.5 Cubic Feet of Cargo Space Behind the 3rd Row
- 46.8 Cubic Feet of Cargo Space Behind the 2nd Row
- 83.9 Cubic Feet of Cargo Space Behind the 1st Row.
A 60/40 split, flat-folding 3rd-row bench seat and one-touch 2nd-row seats allow you to adjust the interior layout in a flash, and handy cargo area features include:
- Cargo Area Light
- Hidden Storage Well
- Four Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors
- Cargo Area Bag Hooks
Smaller storage solutions help out all passengers across the cabin:
- Sunglasses Holder
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Row Beverage Holders
- Garment Hooks
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Seatback Pockets
Take a Closer Look Inside the 2019 Honda Pilot at
Your Nearest Honda Dealer
Offering an IIHS Top Safety Pick+ award, several well-balanced trim levels, and a spacious interior, the Honda Pilot
is a top pick among family drivers choosing between Honda AWD vehicles. To find out more or discover the
latest special offers, feel free to visit your local Tri-State Honda showroom or contact us directly.