2019 Honda Pilot Interior is Sophisticated and Spacious
LX: Standard Comfort, Entertainment, Technology
The Honda Pilot LX starts the entire model lineup on the right foot with an extensive list of features that provide comfort and conveniences to support everyday driving. Push button start is ideal for busy drivers on the go while illuminated controls mounted on the steering wheel allow drivers to easily adjust the temperature, audio, and other controls without having their hands off the wheel.
- Push Button Start
- Air Conditioning with Air-Filtration System
- Cruise Control
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls
- Remote Entry
- Rear Window Defroster with Timer
The Honda Pilot LX also includes technology that provides entertainment and allows drivers to stay safely connected when behind the wheel. Stream your favorite music or podcasts and keep your devices charged and ready to go with convenience 12-volt power outlets.
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink
- Bluetooth Streaming Audio
- MP3 / Auxiliary Input Jack
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation
- 12-Volt Power Outlets
EX: More Connectivity, More Luxury
For drivers looking for more features than the entry-level offerings, the Honda Pilot EX picks up where the LX leaves off and upgrades to a tri-zone automatic climate control system to keep everyone comfortable in every row. The EX also adds more ways to stay connected with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration.
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System with Humidity Control and Air Filtration
- 8-inch Display Audio Touchscreen with Customizable Feature Settings
- CabinControl Remote Compatibility
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Integration
- SMS Text Message Function
- Front Heated Seats
The Honda Pilot EX-L features leather-trimmed seats, a one-touch power moonroof, and other luxurious features. Drivers of the EX-L can also opt for the available rear entertainment system or an available navigation system with voice recognition.
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition
- Available Rear Entertainment System with Blu-Ray Player and Built-In Streaming Apps
- Available 115 Volt Power Outlet
- Cabin Talk In-Car PA System
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
Test Drive Today
Find out more information on the 2019 Honda Pilot by contacting us or visiting your nearest Tri-State Honda Dealer. Explore current offers and experience the Pilot firsthand when you sit behind the wheel with a test drive today.