2019 Honda Passport Safety Rating
The NHSTA Honda Passport safety rating just came in at 5 stars, and that’s the highest overall safety rating they can issue. To understand what sets the new Honda Passport apart when it comes to safety, simply read on to explore:
- Honda Passport Passive Safety
- Honda Passport Active Safety
- Honda Passport Driver Assistance
Honda Passport Safety Features: Passive
Passive safety features protect you from harm should an accident take place. Honda’s Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure is one of the most important – it absorbs and deflects impact energy away from the passenger compartment to keep you as safe from injury as possible.
Further Honda Passport passive safety features include:
- Advanced Front Airbags
- SmartVent® Front Side Airbags
- Three-Row Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor
Honda Passport Safety Features: Active
Active safety features help ensure you never put the Honda Passport’s crashworthiness to the test. They combine to deliver optimal visibility and sharpen your ride to maintain confident control.
Honda Passport active safety features include:
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
Honda Passport Safety Features: Driver Assistance
Driver assistance technology represents the cutting-edge of automotive safety, and the Honda Passport provides a generous selection as standard as part of the celebrated Honda Sensing® suite:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
Using advanced sensors and cameras, those features monitor your position, enhance your awareness, warn you of potential danger, and even act independently to prevent a collision.
Why Not Experience the 2019 Honda Passport for Yourself by Scheduling a Test Drive?
Searching for one of the safest crossovers in the Tri-State area will ultimately mean turning to your local Honda showroom for a look at the new Honda Passport. To arrange a test drive, talk through current special offers, or hear about other Honda AWD models, simply contact us today.
*Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov.