2019 Honda Odyssey vs. 2019 Toyota Sienna
Comparing the2019 Honda Odyssey vs. the 2019 Toyota Sienna is much easier than it first seems – just take a look at how the top-tier Honda Odyssey Elite matches up against the Toyota Sienna Limited Premium to see what we mean. You’ll immediately notice the Honda Odyssey Elite price ($46,970*) is lower than the Toyota Sienna price ($47,530), but it still manages to offer more.
Safety is always going to be a paramount concern for family drivers, and the Honda Odyssey holds advanced safety features in spades. It’s the only minivan of the two available with a Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM).
It also outpaced the Toyota Sienna in safety tests by scoring:
- 5 stars from the NHTSA** for Overall Front Star Rating and Front Passenger Side tests.
Cargo and Passenger Space
Both the Toyota Sienna Limited Premium and Honda Odyssey Elite offer plenty of space for passengers and cargo alike, but the Honda still comes out ahead.
- Cargo Space Behind the 2nd Row: Up to 92 cubic feet in the Honda vs. just 87.1 in the Toyota.
- Cargo Space Behind the 1stRow: Up to 158 cubic feet in the Honda vs. just 150 in the Toyota.
With 2nd and 3rd rows folded, the Odyssey provides space to lay a stack of 4-by-8 plywood sheets.
Legroom is equally generous:
- 1st Row Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the Honda vs. 40.5 in the Toyota.
- 2nd Row Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the Honda vs. 37.6 in the Toyota.
- 3rd Row Legroom: Up to 38.1 inches in the Honda vs. 36.3 in the Toyota.
Combining family-friendly dimensions with family-friendly features, the Honda Odyssey offers several amenities unavailable with the Toyota Sienna.
- CabinTalk™ In-Car PA System
- CabinWatch® Rear Seat Monitor
- Android Auto
Find the Latest Honda Odyssey Waiting at Your Local Showroom
As noted by Kelley Blue Book, “the Odyssey has the game figured out.” If you’d like to experience the difference first-hand or explore special offers, simply visit your nearest Tri-State Honda dealer or contact us directly.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $995.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices
**Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov.