2019 Honda HR-V Colors
The 2019 Honda HR-V is a compact crossover SUV with a capable, AWD performance and a comfortable and high-tech cabin. U.S. News and World Report ranks it near the top of its class thanks to “ample passenger and cargo space. It also earns a lot of general praise from critics as a practical daily driver with great fuel economy and an upscale interior quality.” The HR-V comes in four trim levels, as well as a list of available exterior and interior colors so drivers can personalize the trim that is right for them.
Whether you’re considering one of the entry-level trims or a top-of-the-line trim, the HR-V has a long list of exterior colors to choose. Select a bold Basque Red Pearl II and make heads turn, or go with the elegant and sleek Modern Steel Metallic.
- Basque Red Pearl II – Available on all trims
- Obsidian Blue Pearl – Available on all trims
- Crystal Black Pearl – Available on all trims
- Modern Steel Metallic – Available on all trims
- Lunar Silver Metallic – Available on all trims
- Platinum White Pearl – Available on all trims
- Sandstorm Metallic – Available on EX, EX-L, and Touring
- Molten Lava Pearl – Available on EX, EX-L, and Touring
- Dark Olive Metallic – Available on EX, EX-L, and Touring
- Gunmetal Metallic – Available on EX, EX-L, and Touring
The entry-level LX model as well as the EX come with a cloth interior in either black, gray, or ivory, depending on the exterior color you select. For drivers who prefer a leather-trimmed interior, consider the EX-L or Touring models which come in black, gray, or ivory leather.
- Black Cloth
- Gray Cloth
- Ivory Cloth
- Black Leather
- Gray Leather
- Ivory Leather