2019 Honda Accord Cargo Space
- Cargo Hooks: Hate arriving to find your groceries and other items spilled out across the trunk and under the seats? Use three separate hangers per hook to hold shopping bags upright by their handles.
- Cargo Net: Tight-fitting elastic cord construction holds bags and loose items securely in place to prevent damage while you’re driving.
- Cargo Organizer: If you’d like to divide up your trunk, simply use the Cargo Organizer. Sturdy canvas partitions break up the cargo area and fold down when not in use.
- Trunk Drawer: Mounts above the cargo compartment to provide added storage space – it can hold up to 11 lbs.
- Trunk Mat – Carpet: Thick, heavy-duty carpet provides a more finished look for your trunk while adding an important extra layer of protection.
- Trunk Tray: High-quality molded plastic with a textured surface and protective lip protects your trunk from spills, strains, scrapes, and scratches.
Better yet, you’ll find a Fold-Down Rear Seatback with Center Armrest and available 60/40-split that lets you drop the rear seats to slide in longer items.
Even with such a huge amount of cargo space, interior dimensions provide plenty of room for all passengers to stretch out and relax:
- Passenger Volume: Up to 105.6 cubic feet.
- Headroom: Up to 39.5 inches in the front and 37.3 inches in the rear.
- Legroom: Up to 42.3 inches in the front and 40.4 inches in the rear.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 58.3 inches in the front and 56.5 inches in the rear.
- Hip Room: Up to 55.3 inches in the front and 55.0 inches in the rear.