Get Winter-Ready with 2017 Honda Ridgeline Accessories
Did you know that one of the driving world’s most innovative trucks can also be superbly geared up for winter weather? Take a look at the impressive lineup of 2017 Honda Ridgeline accessories and the various ways in which they make this outstanding pickup truck a veritable winter warrior. Whether you’re looking to work or play in the snow, the incredible Ridgeline will be ready!
Among available accessories offered for the Honda Ridgeline are some features you definitely don’t want to be without this winter if you’re heading out to ski or snowboard at a locale like Winterplace Ski Resort in Ghent, West Virginia, or Mad River Mountain in Zanesfield, Ohio.
These snow- and ice-tackling available accessories include:
- A hard tonneau cover, which helps keep snow out of your truck bed and out of the Ridgeline’s industry-exclusive in-bed trunk
- Running boards, including lighted running boards, which make it easier to get in and out of the Ridgeline when the snow is piling up and the ground is icy
- A ski attachment, enabling drivers to conveniently mount their skis on the truck’s roof
- A snowboard attachment, which lets you attach your snowboard to the roof of the Ridgeline
- An engine block heater, which helps drivers fire up the Ridgeline’s engine even in extremely cold weather and helps the truck warm up more quickly
- A heated steering wheel, which gives drivers glove-free comfort when driving in cold conditions
Other handy accessories that are available for the Honda Ridgeline include a first aid kit, which is definitely useful to have when you’re heading out for high-adrenaline winter recreation; body side moldings, which help protect against door dings and other damage while you’re out in the mountains or woods; a hood air deflector, which helps safeguard the truck against damage from rock chips and debris; skid plates, which help protect the bottom of the truck’s engine from being damaged by debris; front and rear splash guards, which further help protect the Ridgeline from rocks, mud, and the like; and a nose mask, which protects the truck’s front end from damage and dirt.
Seat covers and all-season floor mats are also available accessories for the Ridgeline, helping protect the upholstery and floors from dirt and damage and enabling easy cleanup. Accessories like in-bed trunk cargo dividers make it easy to store and transport your winter gear, even when it’s wet from the snow (the in-bed trunk has a built-in drain plug to drain out the water and for easy cleanup once you get home), and items like available fender flares give the truck a more aggressive exterior appearance as you head into rugged country.
Get Geared Up Today!
Consumers can explore the 2017 Honda Ridgeline and browse available accessories for this outstanding truck at any Tri-State Honda Dealers location. Come in and see us or contact us today!