An Overview of Available 2015 Honda Pilot Trims
You’ve chosen the 2015 Honda Pilot, available now at a Tri-State Honda Dealer near you, but you have another important choice ahead of you: which trim level? Every trim features the Pilot’s 87 cubic feet of max storage space, its eight-person seating, its incredible suite of standard features, its 250-hp engine, and its optional four-wheel drive.
And yet there’s so much that separates the five trim levels. Let’s take a look.
Breaking Down the Trim Levels
- LX: The standard trim level, the LX has been making waves as one of the best equipped SUVs in its class, featuring Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, steering wheel-mounted controls, Honda’s i-MID infotainment system, a rearview camera, and more. It’s a great choice for drivers seeking an easily affordable and well-equipped SUV.
- EX: Stepping up a level adds on 18-inch alloy wheels, a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, security system with remote entry, HomeLink remote system, and more.
- SE: Brand new for 2015, the Special Edition (or SE) trim level carries unique alloy wheels, a one-touch power moonroof, a build-in DVD entertainment system for rear passengers, and a 115-volt power outlet for all of your charging needs.
- EX-L: And here the Pilot starts to get truly luxurious with leather trim, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated front seating, a power-adjustable front passenger seat, and more.
- Touring: The top-of-the-line trim level features an upgraded 650-watt stereo system with 10 speakers, body-colored power-folding side mirrors, body colored front and rear parking sensors, and roof rails.
Find Your Pilot Today
All you need to do to take a test drive is swing by a Tri-State Honda Dealer and tell one of our sales associates to take you to the Pilot. We’ll be happy to put you behind the wheel so you can see everything this incredible SUV has to offer. Stop by today; we can’t wait to see you.
Tri-State Honda Dealers includes Bill Cole Honda, Freedom Honda, Glockner Honda, Larry Simmons Honda, Lester Raines Honda, Moses Honda, and Taylor Honda.