Breaking Down the 2015 Honda CR-V Specs
We could spend all day listing the different reasons that a drivers would choose the CR-V as their next crossover, but we have found that quite a few of them fall under the range of the 2015 Honda CR-V specs. While many drivers think of engine performance numbers when they hear the word “specs,” we’re going to go over the interior dimensions as well—after all, those measurements are just as important for your family to get the most out of the CR-V.
Under the hood of the 2015 Honda CR-V is a brand new powertrain that features improved fuel economy and torque numbers over the outgoing model, and whether or not you’re shopping for a crossover with impressive performance specs, they’re certainly not unwanted:
- The 2.4L four-cylinder powertrain has 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque, and each trim level is available with either two- or four-wheel drive—and you can have each trim level in either front- or all-wheel drive.
- Likely of more interest to crossover drivers, the 2015 CR-V 2WD has an EPA-estimated 34 highway mpg and 27 city mpg.*
The CR-V has room for five people, making it ready and able to be a practical family vehicle, but once you see it in person, we think you’ll swear this crossover is bigger on the inside. We aren’t sure how Honda was able to make the exterior of the CR-V so aerodynamic and sleek while giving you 104.1 cubic feet of passenger space, but we’re glad that you’ll have plenty of room to stretch out in your new crossover.
Here’s how the interior space breaks down:
- Headroom – front: 39.9 inches, rear: 38.6 inches
- Hip-room – front: 54.5 inches, rear: 53.1 inches
- Legroom – front: 41.3 inches, rear: 38.3 inches
- Shoulder-room – front: 58.6 inches, rear: 56.4 inches
And then there’s the cargo space, which is 35.2 cubic feet with the rear seats up, and you could fold down some or all of the rear seat to unlock up to 70.9 cubic feet of space.
Take a Test Drive
We want you to see the 2015 Honda CR-V specs in action; contact a Tri-State Honda Dealer near you today to set up your time behind the wheel.